Company leaders and experts in the specialty insurance market will discuss the findings of a soon to be published report from A.M. Best and the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation on the issues shaping the excess and surplus market and how companies are faring within it.
Speakers scheduled include:
- Steve DeCarlo, CEO, AmWins
- Neil Abernathy, CEO & President, Swett & Crawford
- Peter Eastwood, CEO, Lexington Insurance Co.
- Joseph Roethel, Assistant Vice President, A.M. Best Co.
- An analysis of the performance of the leading excess and surplus insurance coverage writers.
- An exploration of changes in the distribution environment and the roles of agents and brokers.
Attendees can submit questions or comments for the discussion by e-mailing email@example.com. Questions and comments will be discussed before and during the live event. Coverage of the Webcast will be featured in an upcoming issue of Best's Review.