Registration is free and can be done online at Best's Conference Center.
Company leaders and experts in the specialty insurance market will discuss the findings of the annual report from A.M. Best and the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation on the issues shaping the excess and surplus market and how companies are faring within it.
Speakers scheduled include:
- Steve DeCarlo, CEO, AmWins
- Neil Abernathy, CEO & President, Swett & Crawford
- Matt Power, EVP, Lexington Insurance Co.
- Joseph Roethel, Assistant Vice President, A.M. Best Co.
Topics will include:
- An analysis of the performance of the leading excess and surplus insurance coverage writers.
- An exploration of changes in the distribution environment and the roles of agents and brokers.
Attendees can submit questions or comments for the discussion by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions and comments will be discussed before and during the live event. Coverage of the Webcast will be featured in an upcoming issue of Best's Review.