ReContracts is designed for professionals seeking an in-depth treatment of reinsurance contracts. The curriculum includes the influence of the market on contract terms and the impact of specific contract clauses on finance, claims and underwriting operations. Participants design reinsurance programs and use case studies to learn how reinsurance contracts are drafted and how each contract forms a component of a company’s reinsurance program.
Reasons to attend:
- Gain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of reinsurance contracts;
- "Run” an insurance company using Gen Re’s Primary Insurance Management Exercise (PRIME) game;
- Network with instructors and fellow industry professionals;
- Earn continuing education credits—CPA CPE, CPCU CPD and CLE (including ethics credits)
- Network with instructors and fellow industry professionals
- The registration fee is a value
You can review the ReContracts Agenda or register online. Contact Ann-Marie Mwombela at 202.783.8385 or with any questions about registration. Accommodations at The New York Helmsley Hotel are just $199 per night. Contact the hotel at 800-221-4982 to reserve a room and be sure to mention the Reinsurance Association of America room block.