Panelists from the specialty markets will discuss the impact of mergers and acquisitions and other developments affecting this fast-moving and important sector of the property/casualty insurance industry. The highlights of a new special report from A.M. Best Co. and the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation on the state of the excess and surplus markets will also be reviewed.
The webinar will be presented in live video streaming and audio-only formats. The webinar panelists include:
- Matthew F. Power, Executive Vice President, Lexington Insurance Company
- Steven DeCarlo, Chief Executive Officer, Amwins
- J. Neal Abernathy, President & Chief Executive Officer, Swett & Crawford
- Joseph Roethel, Assistant Vice President, Property/Casualty, A.M. Best Co.
- How companies in the excess and surplus sectors fared in the past year;
- How new federal legislation is poised to shape the sector;
- How the distribution environment is changing; and
- Emerging opportunities for agents, brokers and other insurance professionals.
For more information about the webinar, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.