NAPSLO has issued its Notice of Annual Business Meeting & Nominating Committee Report and the 2012 Annual Business Meeting will be held in the Atrium A Ballroom at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, at 10:45 a.m. Eastern.
At the Annual Business Meeting NAPSLO membership will act on the slate of officers and directors presented by the Nominating Committee and any other business properly brought before the membership.
The Nominating Committee's slate of Wholesale Broker Nominees for three-year terms are:
• Gilbert C. Hine, Jr., CPCU, CFP, McClelland & Hine, Inc., San Antonio, Texas
• Davis D. Moore, Worldwide Facilities, Inc., Los Angeles, California
• Matthew D. Nichols, ASLI, All Risks, Ltd., Hunt Valley, Maryland
Company Director Nominees for three-year terms are:
• Scott A. Culler, Markel West, Woodland Hills, California
• Michael D. Miller, CPCU, CLU, ARe, Scottsdale Insurance Company, Scottsdale, Arizona
Officer Nominees for one-year terms in 2012 – 2013 are:
• President - Matthew D. Nichols, ASLI, All Risks, Ltd., Hunt Valley, Maryland
• Vice President - Kevin T. Westrope, Westrope, Kansas City, Missouri
• Secretary - Hank H. Haldeman, The Sullivan Group, Los Angeles, California
• Treasurer - Gilbert C. Hine, Jr., CPCU, CFP, McClelland & Hine, Inc., San Antonio, Texas
The members of the 2012 Nominating Committee are: Letha E. Heaton (Chair & Immediate Past President), Admiral Insurance Co.; Jim Carey, Admiral Insurance Company; Hank H. Haldeman, The Sullivan Group; Jacqueline M. Schaendorf, Insurance House, Inc.; and John F. Wood, III, Specialty Risk Associates, Inc.