A.M. Best will host a special industry webinar featuring a panel discussion about real-world efforts to recruit, train and find advancement opportunities for young entrants to the insurance field. Panelists will also review how industry firms are working to educate potential candidates about the benefits and opportunities of an insurance career.
The one-hour webinar is set for 2 p.m. EST, Wednesday, Jan. 23.
Register for the complimentary event at www.ambest.com/webinars/recruit13.
• Brady R. Kelley, Executive Director, National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices (NAPSLO)
• Noelle Codispoti, Executive Director, Gamma Iota Sigma, a fraternity for students in insurance and risk-management programs
• Jeffrey D. Henry, Director of Education and Professional Development, American Association of Managing General Agents (AAMGA)
• James P. Arnold, Chief Administrative Officer, FirstComp
• Kevin Johnson, a young underwriter with Munich Re America
Attendees can submit questions in advance during registration or email questions to email@example.com during the event, which will be streamed in live video format. For more information about the webinar, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.