In a special webinar on Thursday, October 30, hosted by the A.M. Best Company's Best's Review magazine, representatives of NAPSLO's leading insurers and wholesalers in the E&S sectors will examine:
- Market stability in specialty lines;
- Short- and long-term capacity in surplus lines;
- What producers need to know now about placing business;
- How to meet the changing needs of sophisticated commercial customers;
- How liability is changing in the complex commercial market; and
- New markets and emerging opportunities for specialty coverage.
Scheduled participants include:
Anthony F. Markel, Vice Chairman, Markel Corp.;
Christopher M. Treanor, President and CEO, Mercator Risk Services Inc.;
E.G. Lassiter, Chairman & CEO, RSUI Group; and
A senior member of A.M. Best's rating division.
The webinar is set for 10:00 a.m. (EDT) on Thursday, October 30. Registration is free and audio is available by phone or Internet. Participants will be able to pose comments and questions both in advance and during the webinar by registering at the following link: