The event is presented by Philadelphia Insurance Companies and people interested can register online at no charge.
The panel will explore developments in and coverage considerations for cyber liability issues, including:
- Nonphysical business interruption;
- Network security and privacy;
- Electronic media;
- Cyber extortion;
- Customer notification requirements; and
- Public relations.
- Thomas Herendeen, Vice President, Management & Professional Liability, Philadelphia Insurance Companies;
- Mark Greisiger, President, NetDiligence;
- John F. Mullen Sr., Partner; Chair of Complex Litigation Practice Group, Nelson, Levine, de Luca & Horst; and
- Robert Parisi, Senior Vice President, National Practice Leader - Privacy & Network Risks, Marsh, Inc.
For more information about the webinar, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or e-mail email@example.com