Please note the following items regarding the convention:
- Hotel rooms are available at the Orlando World Center Marriott ($225) and Caribe Royale Orlando ($154). NAPSLO will provide transportation between the hotels during convention hours.
- A large block of rooms is available on Tuesday for early arrivals.
- Complimentary wireless internet access will be available in the Brokers’ Lounge.
- Dr. Robert P. Hartwig, CPCU, president of the Insurance Information Institute, will present the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation Lecture Series.
- A panel of company and broker members will review the current landscape in our industry.
- A panel pitting Generation X and Baby Boomers will review industry and workplace expectations and attitudes during a “Family Feud” type of program.
- NAPSLO will offer a Friday night activity for attendees under 40.