The Art of Designing Reinsurance Contracts and Programs is set for July 14-17 in New York City and will be a four-day seminar for professionals who need an in-depth treatment of reinsurance contracts. The program will focus on:
- Design property and casualty reinsurance contracts from the perspective of the insurer, reinsurer, and intermediary;
- Learn the impact of different contract clauses;
- Structure a contract to avoid gaps in coverage;
- Determine risk transfer and its implications on the financial statement;
- Experience the consequences of line decisions by playing Gen Re's PRIME game, a simulated management exercise.
You can review the Agenda, Brochure, and Register online. NAPSLO members qualify for the Association Partner registration rate.
The second program, ReUnderwriting: An Educational Forum for Underwriting Professionals is set for July 30 in New York City and will be a one-day program focusing on relevant topics and concerns to (re)insurance underwriting professionals.
- A reinsurance buyer's perspective about the drivers of a company's decision to purchase reinsurance;
- Practical hands-on session to enhance business practices, including an underwriting workshop to analyze and take active steps to improve a company's net results;
- Challenges facing underwriters and actuaries in the dynamic insurance and reinsurance market;
- V.J. Dowling's perspective on market trends;
- Panel discussion on underwriting hot topics.
Hotel Accommodations are available at $200 per night at the New York Helmsley Hotel and the 2007 program awarded 6 CLE credits. CPCU, CPD and CPA, CPE credits are also awarded.
You can review the Agenda, Brochure, and Register online.